Csuf Portal is California State University, Fullerton student portal. With the portal, you can access TITANium (Moodle) or Canvas from My Courses and other vital academic features.
How to log into csuf portal
To log in as a CSUF student,
- Open your browser to the CSUF homepage.
- Select Student Portal at the top left.
- Or click my.fullerton.edu
- Enter your username and password.
- Then click “Login”. You’re in!
Your username is the first part of your CSUF Email. Example: email@example.com.
The first time you log in to the portal, a site tour will take you through the student portal features.
If your account has been disabled, contact [email protected] or call 657-278-8888. Your identity will be verified through a Zoom video call. Please have a valid photo id ready.
How to create your campus account
If you are a first-time student or applicant, you need to create first create your campus account before you can access csuf portal.
- Click Create my campus account under First-time students and applicants.
- Enter your CWID and PIN. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your Last Name, Date of Birth, and Home ZIP code to verify your identity. Then click Continue.
- Create a username for your campus student account and email address.
- Create a password for your account.
- Select three different security questions from the drop-down menus and enter your answer for each one.
- Enter your cell phone number to receive campus emergency notifications via text.
- Review the information you’ve entered and then click Submit.
- You will see a confirmation page and your account will be ready within 10 minutes. Click Access the CSUF Portal to access your portal.
If you cannot obtain your CWID and PIN, you may go to the CSUF Office of Admissions to get this information.
You will need to wait two business days from the date you received your CWID and PIN before you can create your campus account.
Your campus account will be used to access;
- CSUF portal
- campus computer labs
- campus WiFi networks
- email account
- and many other online campus resources
How to change your csuf portal password
If you have set up security questions, you can reset your password using the Employee csuf portal Forgot Password web application.
Enter your campus username and your Campus-Wide ID. Then follow the prompts to retrieve a new temporary password that will be sent to the off-campus email address you provided.
To change your cal state fullerton student portal password;
- Open your internet browser to the CSUF Employee Change Password web application.
- Enter your username and current password. Then click Sign in.
- Enter your current password. Then enter your new password and confirm it by entering it again.
- Click Change Password.
- You will receive a confirmation message that your password has been successfully changed.
- Restart your campus computer and log on to your computer with your new password.
- Update any mobile devices and laptops with your new password.
- Update your security questions.